Saturday, January 7, 2017

Counseling Office Decor - Bright Colors with a Tropical Theme

 
I love my door this year!  I used hot glue to stick kid-sized flip flops on the door.  It says, "Welcome to the US Virgin Islands" because each classroom this year is representing a US State or territory.  I found battery-operated colored lights at At Home to hang around my door. 
 
 
Since our school has a United States theme this year, my door is decorated with a 50 states border.  I love the simple signs on this door. They help educate teachers, parents, and students about my role and my ethical values.

 
This is the student self-referral box.  Students in 2nd-5th grade can complete a referral form and put it in my mailbox.  Students check off one or more of the following reasons why they want to see me: 1) Friends  2) Home  3) My Class  4) Myself  5) Something Secret or Private

No comments:

Post a Comment