Sunday, February 16, 2014

Door Decor

One thing I always loved to do at my first school was decorate my office door seasonally.  Below are some of the door décor ideas I used. 
 



  
This first decoration appeared on my door before the Holidays.  I simply used holiday bows from the Dollar Store to make a festive smiley face on my door. 

 



 My next theme was a winter theme.  It says, "We are all SNOW unique!"  Although I didn't do this, it would be fun to have a small group or class write ways they are unique and add it to this door display.

Below is my spring décor for my office door.  It would be cute to hot glue the Easter green grass that you can buy from Wal-Mart to the display to give it some texture and dimension. 

 
Lastly, below is my fall door décor - "Fall Into Good Habits."  My current school is doing the Leader in Me program by Sean Covey - and it would be neat to use the 7 Habits on the leaves.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment