Saturday, February 15, 2014

Creative Bulletin Boards

I have always loved the fact that my job allows me to be creative and "cute-sy"!  I don't think that word is in Webster's Dictionary.  :)

I love to see what other counselors are doing for Bulletin Boards and sometimes come up with ideas of my own.  Below are some of my favorite bulletin boards that I have done based on ideas from other counselors.

The first bulletin board's theme was "Feeling Puzzled?"  I did this with a co-counselor at the first elementary school I worked at.  It was a great way to help kids, parents, and staff know what we could help with!

 
 
Another bulletin board that was very fun to put together was our "Twister" bulletin board.  Yes, we actually used a Twister mat and spin board!  The kids LOVED the actual Twister wheel that they could spin positioned near the bottom right of the bulletin board.
 
 
 

More bulletin boards to come soon...

 

 
 


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment