Monday, February 17, 2014

More Bulletin Board Ideas - Diversity and Leadership

As educators, we may love or despise bulletin boards, but they are often part of our job! 

I love to use them as a way to either display student work or to communicate important messages that align with our school's mission.

Below are some bulletin board ideas that I "re-created" for my office...

The bulletin board below is centered around diversity - in a kid-friendly way.  Although I keep it up year-round, it would be great during Bully Prevention Month or as summer approaches.

 
I love this next bulletin board - partly because I love the beach! 
 
My school is a Leader in Me school, which basically means we teach the 7 Habits (Sean Covey).  This bulletin board combines the best of both worlds - the beach and the 7 Habits.  Some of the ways to make footsteps worth following are:  "Work First, then Play", "Set Goals for Myself", and "Choose My Actions, Attitudes, and Moods." 
 
Below is a link to the "Fadeless Design Roll - Tropical Beach" that I used in the below bulletin board.  It can be bought from Stones Education at the following link.
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment