Friday, February 14, 2014

Talking Goldfish App for Lessons

My kids have always seemed to be mesmerized with the IPad. 

One great App I found this year was a talking animals app.  They have lots of animals to choose from - puppy, pig, monkey, frog, chick...but the one I chose was the talking goldfish! 

I have used this application in my Pre-K and Kindergarten lessons - usually to introduce the topic.  All of those little eyes stare at the IPad screen in anticipation of what "Silver" the goldfish will say. 

It is so easy to use - just download the app, then hit the red button to record, and then presto - whatever you said, the goldfish will now say in his squeaky voice!

The video below is about sharing!


The next video is Silver the Goldfish talking about manners!  These videos are just lots of fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment